Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Snow storm!

I know there is a serious lack of snow outside right now. I'm not a big fan of the white stuff myself. It is good for skiing and photography though. I went for a walk with my cousin last week around spencerport. We got close to two feet of snow within a couple days and its amazing how much it can transform a scene. After getting stopped by multiple people asking what in the world we were doing out in a winter storm, we got a few good pictures. Here are my results:

Spencerport New York - Josh Jones Photo

Spencerport New York - Josh Jones Photo

Spencerport New York - Josh Jones Photo

Spencerport New York - Josh Jones Photo

Spencerport New York - Josh Jones Photo

Spencerport New York - Josh Jones Photo

Spencerport New York - Josh Jones Photo

>Spencerport New York - Josh Jones Photo

Spencerport New York - Josh Jones Photo

Spencerport New York - Josh Jones Photo

Spencerport New York - Josh Jones Photo

Spencerport New York - Josh Jones Photo

Spencerport New York - Josh Jones Photo

1 comment:

  1. Great Shots! I have to agree with you ... I like shooting in the snow myself ... When I can.

    ReplyDelete