Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Infrared 2.0

I hate when I can't figure out how to do something. A few weeks ago I messed around with some Infrared Photography. It turned out alright, but I couldn't get the colors to work well so I ended up converting them all to black and white. Well the other day at Durand Eastman Park I decided to give it another try, so I slapped on my R72 filter on my D50 and shot away. Here's what I got!


Infrared Rochester Photography


Infrared Rochester Photography


Infrared Rochester Photography


Infrared Rochester Photography


Infrared Rochester Photography


Infrared Rochester Photography

2 comments:

  1. I really like the second shot with the orange sky. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I have an R72 as well, and I haven't really had occasion to use it yet, as the weather here hasn't really been bright enough. Nice to see you got some good results! I especially like the 3rd from the top.

    ReplyDelete