Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Infrared Auto

Infrared photography still manages to be one of those types of photography that I can't quite master. I don't know what it is, I can never seem to get the color right or prevent a certain channel from blowing out. Anyways I took a little time to try it out again today, not a whole lot of success. Maybe someday I'll pay to get my camera converted to straight infrared, but until then I'll keep trying to get it to work with my R72 filter. It was cool how it made my car look white though! Here are some of my attempts today.

Infrared BMW


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Good effort!!! Infrared is one area I've struggled with. Made many attempts and followed tutorials online, in books and magazines but just haven't mastered it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only attempted to cross this line once myself ... and your results are much better than mine!! I think your car would look awesome in one of these shots with it's bright red and the rest the Infrared for the rest of the image!!, I also do like the white on it myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josh...nice CAR!!!!! You go James Bond! I like how you blocked out the License Plate No.! LOL
    Have a great week!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so impressed! I was just reading about infrared photography earlier today. I'm still too intimated to try it, but maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried infrared. You have inspired me to give it a go. Awesome shot of your car.

    ReplyDelete