Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Just rolled over 20,000 shots

Wow, I've been shooting a lot lately! I just rolled over 20,000 miles in under a year on my trusty D300. Outside of a little bit of dust on the view finder, the thing is still in new condition. I feel like it's a reliable car that just hit 20,000 miles. Anyways so to celebrate I ordered a few pictures...

And by a few I mean 830...

I ordered way too many pictures

I boiled down my favorites to just that many, then had them all printed in 4x6's on the beautiful kodak lustre paper. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do with these, but that's for another day.

I do have a couple frames laying around though...

Photobucket

1 comment: