Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Architecture Class Update

If there is one thing I have learned in my Architectural Photography class so far this quarter, it has to be trial and error. My first shot for the class turned out alright, and I got some good feedback to come back a little later when there was more sunlight on the building. The teacher also suggested I wait until closer to spring so the grass would look a little more alive. Here is my original shot, followed by the updated one. A big improvement if you ask me!

Visual Horizons Rochester
Original Shot

Visual Horizons Rochester New York
Updated Shot

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a difference! Such a small adjustment makes a big deal! Good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clouds and greener grass on a sunny day really does make a difference. The one problem I run into on sunny days are the whites on the uniforms (during sports) tend to get blown out while keeping everything else properly exposed.

    ReplyDelete