Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The best of Josh's Photo Vortex

Believe it or not, this is post #200 on here. I decided it would be a good time to look back and highlight some of my best blog posts (voted by you!) of the last 200 posts!

I know there are a lot of you that are new to the blog (readership has exploded from 5 to 50+ in the last few months!) so this will give you a chance to catch up on some of my best posts. Enjoy!!


Church of Christ Scientist - Beautiful Architectural Photography from one of Rochester's most beautiful churches



Mount Marcy Climb - Absolutely stunning images from the tallest mountain in new york



New Years Eve Times Square Pictures - A documentary of my trip through times square on new year's eve



Stef and Ryan's Engagement Shoot - Some awesome images of some of my good friends that got married earlier this year



10 Tips for Night Photography - A in depth article into some of my best night photography tips and tricks



Red Hot BMW Z4 - Some of my best automotive photography



The Waterfalls of Greenville - Some beautiful photos of the waterfalls of downtown Greenville South Carolina



Jill and Charlie's Wedding - Some of my favorite wedding photos ever!



Rochester Downtown Wasteland - An emotional documentary about how the downfall of the economy has affected Rochester, New York



Watkins Glen State Park Gorge - Some stunning nature images from my trip to Watkins Glen State Park

5 comments:

  1. Hi Josh, thanks for dropping by my place today; always a pleasure to meet new visitors, or perhaps older ones who may not have left comments in past.

    Wow, was just looking through your site here, can see I'm going to want to come back. Love your series on downtown Rochester. Does look like it may have seen better times.

    Looks like you are having a blast doing all sorts of photos on a wide variety of subjects. A humble "BRAVO" from France !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very excellent choices man! My favorite is still the one of Reedy River Falls with the GNDF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for the comments guys!! I'm glad you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Mount Marcy shot is absolutely incredible, as are the other photos! Great work, and very impressive :)

    ReplyDelete