Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Top Five Automotive Shots of the Year!

Now that 2009 is more than over I figured it would be a good time to go through all my photos and sort out which are my favorites from the past year. Last year I picked out my top 20 photos, but this year I'm gonna do something different; pick my top 5 from every category. Here are the top 5 automotive shots of the year!!

Josh Jones Automotive Photography


Josh Jones Automotive Photography


Josh Jones Automotive Photography


Josh Jones Automotive Photography


Josh Jones Automotive Photography

3 comments:

  1. I was thinking I liked number 4 best, but then I saw number 5 and remembered how much I liked it when you first posted it. Probably one of your, if not the, best of 2009. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete