Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Thursday, June 30, 2011

New Premium Leather Wedding Albums!

I think my fiancé said it best when I showed her my new addition to my album line up.

"Wow that book is sexy! I don't think I've ever seen a book that I could call sexy"

After much prodding and pleading for high end wedding albums (thanks Eungee!) I've finally ordered one to have as a sample. I have to agree with my fiancé, these new albums are definitely sexy!!

Albums by Josh Jones


The leather on these things just blows me away. It's so soft and gorgeous that I wish they offered this stuff in my BMW.

Albums by Josh Jones


The rounded corners also prevent the pages from getting banged up. Each album is handmade with reinforced and rounded spines which help create the least amount of stress on the individual pages. If I had to take a wedding album into battle it would definitely be one of these bad boys!

Albums by Josh Jones

Albums by Josh Jones


So what's it look like inside? Yup, you guessed it, GORGEOUS! The pages are coated with a special uv coating for scratch and moisture protection. And the colors! WOW! I also love how the pages lay flat and are completely panoramic. That means no having to avoid the seam in the middle!

Albums by Josh Jones

Albums by Josh Jones
You can see that awesome protective coating in the reflection on this shot

Albums by Josh Jones


So whats that? You want one? You need one? I would have to agree! Just contact me and we can talk about how we can get you one of these gorgeous albums!

2 comments:

  1. These albums are AMAZING. Love, love, LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete