Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Sunday, July 17, 2011

BMW 135i Coupe Photos | BMW's 1 Series Redefined

I have to admit when I first was getting into photography one of my favorite subjects to photograph was cars. As a wedding photographer its always nice to take a step back and trying shooting something new and shiny. Seeing as God recently blessed me with the opportunity to snag a FANTASTIC deal on a silver BMW 135i Coupe, I now have a new perfect new model. The little BMW 1 Series took me out for a quick photoshoot yesterday afternoon at the i-car center here in Greenville. Check it out!

BMW 135i Coupe Titanium Silver


2011 BMW 135i Coupe


BMW 1 serie coupe


1 Series BMW Photos


Silver BMW 135i


BMW 1 Series Coupe Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment