Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Monday, July 25, 2011

Libby's Downtown Greenville Bridal Portraits

If there is one thing I hate about shooting bridal portraits, its the fact that after I take them I can only show them to a very select group of people. No blogging, no website, no even showing them to the groom.

I have been dying to post these bridal portraits we took in downtown Greenville. Now that Libby and Jay are married I can post these guys! Libby had one of the most awesome dresses I've had the chance to photograph and totally knows how to rock it! Libby - Congrats again and I can't wait to post the wedding photos!





















Thanks so much libby! To see my complete portfolio of greenville bridal portraits click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment