Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Friday, November 18, 2011

Sassafras Greenville SC Rehearsal | Tabatha and Thomas

How I had never been to Sassafras here in downtown Greenville, SC is beyond me. I do have to say it won't be my last time though!

Tabatha and Thomas had their rehearsal dinner with close family and friends the night before their wedding. There was just one person missing, Tabatha's Mom had been in a car accident on the way to the rehearsal. I still can't believe how Tabatha was able to relax and have a good time. She wasn't critically hurt but seriously WOW! I guess that says something about the strength of this family. Don't worry, her Mom did make it to the wedding the next day and looked WAY better than she should have. She even brought her same, perky personality along.

The rest of the night was filled with delicious food, cold beverages, Thomas's birthday cake, and some homemade rum cakes! Tough to beat that!
















No comments:

Post a Comment